Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am a 40% business owner being taken advantage of by a

Customer Question

I am a 40% business owner being taken advantage of by a majority partner who owns 60%
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I am in NJ
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: not now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Joycelaw replied 4 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I help you?
Expert:  Joycelaw replied 4 months ago.
When did you and your partner start your partnership?