Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was forced to resign on Friday may 20th. This was sort of

Customer Question

I was forced to resign on Friday may 20th. This was sort of a bad year for me but I did everything they asked me to do. This problem started about 2 years ago. It really hard to explain it all just by texting you. Well here's the final outcome. Friday I was told I had been turned in for smelling like I had alcohol on my breath. So they all wanted me to go get a drug test. This is just one of the several things I have been asked to do. I refused cause of all the other hoops I have already jumped threw with flying colors. So they said I could resign or be terminated. I have witnesses that can prove I had not been drinking. I refused cause I felt like at this point I'm now being harnessed. After all I had complied with a whole bunch of other things they had asked of me back in Dec. So from Dec. to now I have been called into the bosses of on numerous petty things. But in the mean time coworkers had stopped talking to me. Plus someone was throwing my lunches in the garbage, went threw my personal things. Is there anything I can do??? There much more to add to this. Mind I say this has been going on for the last 3 years since my husband passed away. I took it very had.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 5 months ago.
Please allow me a brief moment to review and answer your question.