Ray, Employment lawyer
Experience:  30 years in Employment law
8534270

Okay, I have a store manager that is on salary and the past

Customer Question

Okay, I have a store manager that is on salary and the past 3 months performance have been extremely low. I would like to know if i could suspend the manager with no pay for a specific period of time.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.

You have the right to suspend him with leave without pay for cause.The idea here is that he would not be working but on administrative unpaid leave without pay.Often they then quit because they aren't getting paid and the problem goes away.You would decide the specific period of time consistent with your hr rules and advise him in writing of the period and that he is to not be present until such leave is up here.

That would be permissible to do here consistent with hr rules for consistency.You want to make sure you are consistent in your treatment of the management employees.As long as you do that you will be fine.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Could the cause be poor performance?
Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.

Absolutely this is good cause for such an adverse personnel action.You can do so because of poor performance.

Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.

Contact information

Nancy Nichols
4201 N. 24th Street, Suite 100
Phoenix, AZ###-##-#######) ###-####/p>

Dear Ms Nichols,

I am interested the state bar of Arizona fee mediation dispute resolution.I have a fee dispute involving ***** *****, Attorney at law,

*****, Kingman Arizona zip.Mr.Smith rerpesented me in a ....case and charged me what I feel is an excessive fee in the amount of...I am asking to fee mediation to resolve this dispute.Please advise me of the designation of mediator and scheduling in this matter and what materials I need to submit.

Sincerely yours,

Your name and contact information here.

Reference

http://www.azbar.org/sectionsandcommittees/sections/alternativedisputeresolution

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again and good luck here.

Expert:  Ray replied 6 months ago.

Please ignore this post it was site error.Thanks.