TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

Do I have any recourse if I'm told I'm not eligible

Customer Question

Do I have any recourse if I'm told I'm not eligible for unemployment?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do my very best to answer your legal questions. I'm not sure who told you that you're not eligible, but my suggestion is to apply for it anyway. If it was the unemployment office who told you that you don't qualify after you applied, then you may appeal the decision. You can read how to file such an appeal here: http://goo.gl/s8yS63 Does that answer your question? Please let me know if you need clarification, as I am happy to continue helping you until you are satisfied.
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello again. I didn't hear back from you, so I'm just checking in to make sure that you don't need more help on this issue. If not, then please remember to provide a positive rating to close out this question (and please remember that your positive rating is the only way that I'll get credit for helping you, so I greatly appreciate it). Thank you!
Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 6 months ago.