Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I got suspended Tuesday the 17th and they still have no

Customer Question

I got suspended Tuesday the 17th and they still have no answer for me. It's an issue because I'm losing money and need to know if I need to look for a job. Also my $8,000 toolbox of mine at the shop, I don't want to take it in case that constitutes me as quitting.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: I called corporate management and said he would have an answer to me by end of work day today. I proceeded to call him at 6 pm and he didn't pick up.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only
What were you suspended for?
What is your specific question for us regarding this issue?