LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  30 years legal experience and I keep current in Employment Law through regular continuing education.

I ask you the question about being a nurse being under

Customer Question

I ask you the question about being a nurse being under investigation due to a misdemeanor. Can I still work, will the board of nursing contact my employer?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon,I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. The fact that you may be under investigation for an alleged misdemeanor crime has no effect on your nursing license or your qualification to continue to work. Unless and until you are convicted, there would be no reason for the Board of Nursing to notify your employer. You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.I hope that I have been able to fully answer your question. As I am not an employee of JustAnswer, please be so kind as to rate my service to you. That is the only way I am compensated for assisting you. Thank you in advance.I wish you and yours the best in 2016,Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon,Do you have any additional questions that you would like me to address for you?In case you would like a phone call to further discuss these issues you have raised, I will make that offer to you. You are certainly not obligated to accept a call offer, but many people do find it helpful for clarification purposes, as well as to allow them to ask additional questions.As I have provided you with the information you asked for, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?Thanks in advance,Doug