Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was terminated today from Home Depot, over issue, with

Customer Question

I was terminated today from Home Depot, over issue, with customer complaining about my service. I was approach, immediately, who started screaming at me. I walked away, to my job position.
Then they brought me up to office, to discipline, I was quite vocal, didnth 't why I was there.
I called the employee a "Jerk off", for doing this, the same increased my voice tone. I told everyone, in the room, that I don't know why I am here. I left and helped customers, They called again with corporate HR, I asked questions, he was bit of idiot. I asked him to view the video tape, with whole interaction, with the customer. Home Depot HR didn't like that. I asked several times.
Third time in the office, after helping people, I called into the office, and terminated.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear that you were let go. What precisely is your question regarding this situation? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.