Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I was being verbally abused by my 22 year old assistant

Customer Question

Hello, I was being verbally abused by my 22 year old assistant manager. It was extreme so I filed an anonomous with my company. However they did not follow policy and basically waited until she could accuse me of several lies. I asked for hrs number and was not given it....so before I could speak to her I was lied about. So it got flipped around. They want me to keep working but write me up. It is unfair and a clique in the store. Please advise as I cannot just not show up for work and I do not trust hr
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me if you feel that you are being targeted based upon your race, age, religion, gender, or disability?