CalAttorney2, Attorney
Experience:  Civil litigation attorney for individuals and businesses.

Who is an unemployment lawyer in the Las Vegas area?

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 5 months ago.
Dear Customer,I am sorry that you are having difficulties in finding an attorney that can handle your unemployment matter. While we cannot provide you with specific referrals on this forum (we are a "general information" site), I can give you a couple of resources that may be able to assist you in finding a local attorney more easily.In searching for attorneys that handle unemployment benefits, look for attorneys that have practices in "public benefits" law, or "employment law" (some employee side employment law firms also handle unemployment claims as well).You can find local attorneys using the State and local Bar Association directories, or private directories such as;; or (I personally find to be the most user friendly).