hrpro37
hrpro37, Sr. Director, Human Resources
Experience:  10+ years of experience in human resources roles with a specialization in employment law
80178101

Can you give me law-examples (former Wash.DC cases perhaps?)

Customer Question

Can you give me law-examples (former Wash.DC cases perhaps?) of former cases where a motion to quash was approved because the right to privacy outweighed the need for the medical records...plus, person motioning the quash claims NO personal injury, no claims of fmla violations.And, can I just use regular-person talk since I'm pro-se, or do I have to make more of a "legal" statement and HAVE to prove what im saying by citing any code-law or anything?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 9 months ago.
Good Afternoon, Would you mind elaborating a bit more on your situation so that I can find the appropriate information for you? Are you currently pursuing a case against a former employer and they are requesting your medical records? Here is some info regarding employee medical records that may be of help. https://www.osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=STANDARDS&p_id=10027Feel free to provide more information so that I can be of more assistance. Thank you, Amber