Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I have been put on forced leave of absence without payJA:

Customer Question

I have been put on forced leave of absence without pay
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok So the basis of the leave of absence as it written on the letter is that due to the trip I help planning and advocating, the agency was suppose to take people in the trip failed to deliver and paid the customers back 75% of the fees paid, my employer is asking me now to pay the 25% to each traveler by May 17th otherwise I will be on leave of absence without pay starting May 18th.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Well, my rule was only organizing, teaching, help filing and paying the fees I am not sure what right do they have to stop me from working or make me paying for 3rd party's mistake
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been a victim of bullying, harassment, defamation, character assassination and false accusation.
I have suffered from anxiety, stress and emotional distress because of those deep personal attacks geared toward me by some of the executive and board of trustees memebers who have been trying so much to get rid of me by All mean.So finally they used the trip event as an excuse to stop me from working.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
This appears to be a very difficult situation. I am happy to talk via phone.