Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am a teacher and I was called into a meeting to be reprimanded.

Customer Question

I am a teacher and I was called into a meeting to be reprimanded. I asked for the meeting to stop. I asked for my winegarten rights to be enacted, and I asked for my representative SEVERAL times. I was not given my due process and I was yelled at, threatened, and bullied into signing something that I did not feel comfortable with. I have been harassed by the two administrators and I am curious what I can do about this?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….