Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

What about the collusion between members of management to

Customer Question

What about the collusion between members of management to fire someone. Is that illegal on its own?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is legal unless the colluding is based upon discrimination, retaliation, harassment based upon race, gender, sexual orientation, age, re;religion or disability.I hope that helped. Please as any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.