Delta-Lawyer
Delta-Lawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  In-House Counsel & Litigator
12711280

Are hearing aid programs part of my medical records?

Customer Question

Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Delta-Lawyer replied 6 months ago.
I hope this message finds you well. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of employment law and litigation experience. It is a pleasure to assist you today. The short answer to your question is yes. The longer answer as to why the answer is yes is because in the majority of circumstances, hearing aids and similar devices are prescribed or ordered by a physician treating the patient as a remedy or treatment for a given ailment. This prescription or order is recorded in the official medical records of that person. Moreover, in many cases, the hearing aids are covered either by private insurance or through medicaid/medicare. As such, the medical record will reflect this accounting as well. Let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Please also rate my answer positively (three or more stars) so I can receive credit for my work. Best wishes going forward. Thanks!
Just checking to see if you received my response and to see also if you have any additional questions.
Just checking in to see if you have any additional questions. I want to make sure you are as comfortable as possible moving forward. Thanks!