Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I lost my appeal case because my former employer sent documents

Customer Question

I lost my appeal case because my former employer sent documents that were lies. I appealed after receiving these document 2 days after my hearing . A family member passed and I left the state and when I got back I called on my appeal and they said they never receive it . I told they the surcomstandes and they still would except it . 18 month go by and they with draw all my money out of my personal and business accounts . They said they would were going after my personal property . So I made payment arrangement . And in doing so I had them send copies of everything they had on me . I received the copies of everything but never look at them tell now when they sent my employer a letter to garnish my wages . And be hold there was a copy of my appeal they said they never received . Received 3 times but never to the appeals court . Do I have a case ?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you do have a case. You would need to tell them that they do have your appeal on file and must grant your request for appeal and return all funds taken from your account BEFORE your appeal was given a fair hearing. You need a hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. If you continue to get runaround, you need to contact legal services in your area to see if you can get free legal representation in the case. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your fast response, I can't thank you enough
You are quite Welcome! Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.