Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Employment law

Customer Question

employment law question recently fired after 11 years service, no severance, 10 hrs. vacation earned 120 hrs. do I have rights
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Your firing does seem *suspicious* ... were you given any information?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was given an improvement review but was not allowed to finish testing. I was fired before the one month period was to be completed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I informed my supervisor I was elgible for medicare in aug.2016 and was fired.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please give me a credit of 36. this is not working. thank you
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
please credit my account. I do have not received any information. thanks1
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I do not want to chat.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
cancel this conversation. I have not received information. I did not like this service