Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Our business was recently sold we were not informed till the

Customer Question

Our business was recently sold we were not informed till the day of the sale whatsoever the new owners gave us over night to decide we had no time to discuss any options with our family or given time to discuss any other options the new owners were only here for a couple days we didn't have much time to decide our employer gave us no prior notice of the sale whatsoever until the day of and instantly started orientation with the new owners where do we stand
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.Did you have a written employment agreement with the company or were you an at-will employee?What was it you had to sign with the new owner?
Expert:  Loren replied 5 months ago.
Are you online with me?