Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I have a webdomain that I wish to grant to an Indian company

Customer Question

I have a webdomain that I wish to grant to an Indian company that will develop the domain. For this exchange, I wish to given 15% shares of this new company/webstructure. Of course, I will have to do more than just give the domain. I will be tasked with taking care of labels, production, writing, etc. These things I am willing to do for minimal expense for the first 2 years. I expect that in the 3rd year, I can start drawing a salary, or have a full time position. I wish to create a contract/agreement that stipulates these points such they they have fudiciary relationship with me whereby they can squeeze me/vote me out of the company simply because I have 15% percent. There should be no way for them to take me out, once this business starts. Can you help me create a basic agreement for this situation?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####