Infolawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed attorney helping employers and employees.
11313492

Can I get out of a sign contract on a Rv that I never took position of and the contract is

Customer Question

can I get out of a sign contract on a Rv that I never took position of and the contract is incomplete dose not have my deposit on it can you tell me thethe rule on the cooling off period
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 months ago.
You can cancel the contract since not completed. The contract is conditional on deposit but deposit never provided so can cancel on that basis. There is no automatic cooling off period but here you can cancel on that basis as well as fact you never took possession. Also, if company misled you at all that is a further ground. Finally, practically company is not likely to pursue where has no deposit and has possession.
Please let me know if that is acceptable.
Kindly take a moment to rate me positively.