Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I need to write a letter to executive level ..about unfair

Customer Question

I need to write a letter to executive level ..about unfair treatment and false allegations being made against me...
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Writing to executive hr...but want to include another upper mgmnt...but who would u suggest? I'm in Illinois
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is Richard. I can help with this by drafting a template of this letter for you; but I would have to do that through the Premium Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
I'll extend the offer to you; you should receive it shortly. I look forward to helping you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry that is too much
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
No worries. I understand. I'll opt out to open your question up to all experts so another expert can hopefully timely provide you the information you seek. Please do not respond to this post as it will only slow the process of such an expert picking up your question. Take care.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Richard are u in Illinois