Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I had my boss text me that I was a dumb even though I know

Customer Question

I had my boss text me that I was a dumb ass even though I know he made the mistake I feel I,am giving him his respect and not throwing the facts in his face which I can prove. But it has made me angrey and upset what do I do
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: I,am an 20 year rv parts person sold a gen toa customer who found it cheaper on ebay the customer told me he was sorry but found it cheaper so I thought the deal was done no big deal, my boss price matched the generator for the customers but did not let me know so he text me that I sold the gen on the 24th and called me a dumb ass, but he did the price match with out letting me know the next day, My customer told me he was sorry and found it on ebay for cheaper. should I comfront him knowing that I can prove what he did are just let it slide I feel disrespected but if I call him out with proof that he did refund of the balance I would be guilty of dis respect to my manager, I want to call him out on this but feel I would loose my job over it. feeling mad and that I,am being disrespected
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 7 months ago.
Good afternoon. I am Loren, a licensed attorney and I look forward to assisting you.What is your legal question?