Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

Employee I work with stated that "I looked loaded" when I ca

Customer Question

employee I work with stated that "I looked loaded" when I came in for my shift. These people know that I get migraines and that I have been dealing with a migraine for several weeks. I seen a doctor who gave me a prescription of Neubane (don't know if I spelled that correctly) which I told my employer I had taken one before my night started. Now they want to see that prescription. Is my employer overstepping the law. When I asked several others if I looked "loaded" I was told no.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 7 months ago.
Under the ADA, requests regarding medical condition or medications must be Job related and consistent with medical necessity.
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
error
Hi there. I wanted to check in with you to make sure you had all of the information you wanted to obtain when you posted your question. Please let me know if you DO have all of the information you need; please also let me know if you have any questions or need additional clarification about anything.