Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Discrimination offering retirement benefits in 2005

Customer Question

Discrimination for not offering retirement benefits in 2005 after working for 30 years
in Bank Of India,(BOI) San Francisco. BOI is one of the largest nationalized bank in India.and having many branches in India and also in foreign countries.They offered voluntary retirement benefits (VRB) various times to all branches of that country.
In year 2005 when they offer VRB in USA they offered to only New York office and not extended to BOI San Francisco office. Again in USA 2014 they correctly
offered VRB to both Branches in USA, New York and San Francisco office . Two staff
members who worked even less than me in the same office got benefits of USD.125000:00 by correctly extending VRB benefits in 2014.I am at a loss of about USD.125000:00 for not offering VRB in 2005 at the time I was active employee of BOI, San Francisco Represented my case to BOI, but till date they are unable to give reasons for not extending VRB benefits to local staff of BOI San Francisco in year 2005 while they incorrectly offered only to Staff of New York.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 months ago.
are you asking if a claim is viable?