Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I have a IT staffing company and work with several companies

Customer Question

HI,
I have a IT staffing company and work with several companies on C2C for getting their candidates and place them for my clients. The biggest issue I face is several companies state that their candidate has H1B visa where are this candidate is on Student OPT and has no experience as they stated in the resume supplied. We are loosing several deals with clients due to this. I would like to work with an attorney to have strong paper work in place before submitting these candidates to client. And would like to work with attorney to bring law suit on these companies if they do not comply. Is anybody out there to work on Contingency basis on such cases?
Thanks
Laxmi (###) ###-####
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 7 months ago.
we cannot represent customers but would you like a directory for finding counsel or do you have a specific question I can answer about the claims?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not want someone to represent from the forum. I would like to work with a lawyer who has expertise on the lines of the problem I explained on a contingency basis. Can you provide that?
The question is priced at $58 so I can answer your question for that price. if that works, please ask me your question.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I think you do not provide the detail I am looking for. Thank you.
I am waiting for your question and then can answer, at the $58 price.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have a IT staffing company and work with several companies on C2C for getting their candidates and place them for my clients. The biggest issue I face is several companies state that their candidate has H1B visa where are this candidate is on Student OPT and has no experience as they statedin the resume supplied. We are loosing several deals with clients due to this. I would like to work with an attorney to have strong paper work in place before submitting these candidates to client. And would like to work with attorney to bring law suit on these companies if they do not comply. Is anybody out there to work on Contingency basis on such cases?
I read that earlier but I am asking you to pose a question for me to answer. That reads like a request for representation and seeking to work with someone. what can I answer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thats the issue we are having. Not sure if thats not a right question to this forum