Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I just found out my former employer and employees are telling

Customer Question

I just found out my former employer and employees are telling my past clients. Some although I have never met are good friends that I quit because I went to rehab for substance abuse. Do I have any recourse?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me if what they are telling is true, or is this a lie? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.