Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

A company accused my son Bitcoin and fired him

Customer Question

A company accused my son for stealing Bitcoin and fired him . The company deals in Bitcoin currency conversion and is in US physically but the investors are overseas.
My son tried to prove to them he was not responsible for the missing bitcoins and wanted to help them find out who is responsible but didn't give him a chance. They tried to take his money from the bank, but since the bank returned his money, Now they have private investigators harassing him. They even came to my house asking for him and I am in another state. My son suspect that the company is dealing in some criminal activity. He thinks they are trying to intimidate him to keep quite. He is unemployed and can't focus on moving on to another job, and basically is running out of money.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome. I am very sorry to hear about what your son is going through. What is your precise question here exactly? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Hello again, Were you still looking for assistance with this? I am more than happy to help you....