John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.

Looking attorney to draft an written settlement proposal letter on the grounds of e

Customer Question

Looking for an attorney to draft an written settlement proposal letter on the grounds of employment discrimination.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thanks for submitting your question today.My name is John. I have over 13 years of legal and consulting experience in this area. I’m happy to assist you with your question today. Mediation isn't binding and generally allows each side to explain his/her side of the matter hopefully to a mediator who is experienced in the matter of employment discrimination and can give an honest assessment. Thus, I'm not clear why you have anxiety for mediation as it will help you come to a figure for settlement...then you can draft a settlement document.I'll happily draft you a settlement document if you desire, but it's an extra service let me know if it's something you desire and I'll get you a premium service offer.