Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My co-worker has made statements to others persons in our community

Customer Question

My co-worker has made statements to others persons in our community about shooting me in the head. Now a person has come forward and signed a official complaint with the Pershing County Sheriff Department that he has planned to kill me and bury me on the job site. I have made my employer aware of this and I was told to "just get along." What now?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Who "planned to kill you, etc", the co-worker or the person who signed the complaint?