Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am a disabled veteran so i have memory issues and i have

Customer Question

i am a disabled veteran so i have memory issues and i have informed them of this disability. i was hired for 10-6pm and since a lady has been back from vacation i have been working the front desk 7-3p and 3-11 lifting packages etc. i am 6 months pregnant and a high-risk. i have dr appts. i have been left out of company things, been written up after 60 days of working because i made a simple mistake,i just feel i am being treated unfair and i do not know why
JA: The Employment Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i was told today that its better for me to find work elsewhere bc of my health
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information. Can you please tell me what your specific legal question is? Also, what State do you work in and about how many employees does your employer have? How long have you worked for the employer? Are you saying that you have asked for accommodations for either your memory issues or your pregnancy from your employer? HR or a manager? Are you able to perform the essential duties of your job either with or without accommodation? Are you having to miss work days because of your pregnancy? I know I have a lot of questions, but it is important that each one is answered, otherwise, I cannot assist you properly.