Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

When you no longer work and already picked up your check on a reg pay day alre

Customer Question

When you no longer work for company and already picked up your check on a reg pay day already approved for unemployment isnt it against the law for an employer to change and say that you were terminated but employee has no knowledge of being termindated no paperwork backing that statement up. Employer did vendictivly just to ruin the employees chance of unemployement. the employer lied. That never happened they made up months after no longer employeed with them.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, and I look forward to assisting you.Have they appealed your approval of benefits?
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Also, did you leave voluntarily or were you laid off? When in time was the video in relation to when your employment ended?