Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

Can an attorney access my personal phone records for

Customer Question

Can an attorney access my personal phone records for employment lawsuits? What are the security guidelines on this. Does Apple share information?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.
Yes they can if they have a subpoena and can demonstrate relevancy to the case. Apple will not do it nor will your cell phone service carrier do it without a subpoena.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What information is shared and how long does it it to for them request a subpoena?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I share a document that was sent to me will I be a risk for sharing what their attorney sent?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean if I send it to you for legal advice?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their attorney sent na a document but I want to be clear on what steps they are requesting me to take to ensure I'm doing the correct steps.
It can take a few weeks. If there is already a pending lawsuit. Usually it just shows who you called and the duration.