Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was recently fired from Muni on a passenger after

Customer Question

I was recently fired from Muni for assault on a passenger after following central controls instructions to keep my doors closed until SFPD arrived while on the coach with the passenger that assaulted me and threatened my life for 22mins. It ended in a fight that did not end in the passengers favor. Passenger was arrested and determined by SFPD not fit to be around people and put on a psych hold. I was released from my duties BUT I have no restrictions on returning back to work with Muni. Recently a driver got out of his seat beat a homeless man and only received 30day suspension not to be taking all at once so that he doesn't lose any income. Another driver got out of her seat beat a man with a wheel block splitting his face, she received 2years probation, no time lost off the job. I was not on probation, no bad reports several accommodations and plenty of overtime. Do I have a case? If yes IS THERE ANYONE NOT AFRAID TO TAKE ON MUNI/SFMTA??? PLEASE!!!
Vanessa Woods (###) ###-####**@******.*** *****
Fairfield CA 94534
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Christopher B, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Did you have an employment contract? Are you part of a union? Did you have an employee handbook? If so what were the policies in regards ***** *****?