Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

I filed a harrasment charge at work. I was suspened JA:

Customer Question

I filed a harrasment charge at work. I was suspened
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Employment Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have worked at this company for five years. Never have i been in trouble. This supervisor has kept harassing me. He calls me the "jew" because i am jewish. He tells me i need to quit. Threatens me daily saying he will get me fired. Has made other very derogatory remarks against homosexuals. I have complained to another supervisor and a team leader of the last two months. I finaly told hr and they suspended me.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Lawyer should know?
Customer: Three other employees have made harrasment charges against him. Two have already quit because of it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has made many blunt statement that will get me fired. I study torah while i work and he has made statements demeaning the torah. I have never made a complaint to hr in my five years there or any where else. It is a large factory. I just dont understand why they suspended me.
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 1 year ago.
You are being retaliated against if you filed an harassment claim and then suspended if your suspension was not based upon a legitimate business reason. You should think about filing a lawsuit for retaliation against the employer. Employers cannot retaliate against you for opposing unlawful business practices.I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.