Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

I am searching attorney who is good with employment

Customer Question

I am searching for an attorney who is good with employment law. I work for the state of Washington and in the last 4 years have filed workplace violence and more recently sexual harassment against individuals in the department I work for which has resulted in retaliation. There is a lot more to both of these obviously but I'm having trouble finding an attorney who even wants to listen or tackle the state of Washington. I really need help finding an attorney to talk to that will listen to me. Can you help?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My physical and mental health is quickly declining. I have invested 17 yrs into this dept.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 11 months ago.
I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. Regrettably, this site's terms and conditions prevent me from making any personal referrals. However, you can use the following sites to find local employment Attorneys: Lawyers.com Justia.com Findlaw.com Consumeradvocates.org You may also "Google" employment Attorneys to see what happens. If all fails, you can proceed on your own. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEOC") has intake workers that can help you prepare and file your complaint. Click on the link below to find your EEOC local office: https://www.eeoc.gov/field/index.cfm Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.