Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details

Customer Question

***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: mandatory 7 days a week 10-12 hr work days since last october
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, I will need more information from you in order to assist you. First, I will need to know what your specific legal question is. Then, I need to know what State you work in and whether you are in a union or have a written term contract. Finally, what profession are you in?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Under local 600 union contract in Detroit MI
As an electrician on a mandatory 7 day 10 to 12 hour work day since last October by verbal directive
Thank you for your reply, however, you still have not told me what your legal question is. I will need that in order to answer you.