Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I got a response from you on a previous question do you

Customer Question

I got a response from you on a previous question do you handle most of the requests?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I am one of several attorneys who answers questions here. Did you have another question? If so, feel free to ask it in this question thread. Best, Patrick
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have an account with you that charged a recurring fee of 58 dollars, but when I submit a question it requires additional payment to process. What does the $58 per month include?
I am just an attorney who answers questions here, unfortunately I know nothing about billing or memberships. You would need to speak to a customer service representative for the site about that. See here. I hope this helps and I apologize for any inconvenience.