Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

Good afternoon! I have worked at a manufacturing company for

Customer Question

Good afternoon! I have worked at a manufacturing company for seven andyear and recently been promoted to qa leadman and superv ise 5 inspectors and i am a safety committe member. I told a fellow employee who was on a forklift playing drums on the horn
rn to stop do ing that with 3 other employees that were with me. I took my usual break in lunch room and he came in with a supevisor whose son that previously was terminated for doing drugs at his work desk and it was on camera. The employee started yelling and threating me about never to tell him anything again and i told him do not abuse company property and he had to nnbe held back bysupervisor a
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 6 months ago.
At this point you need to submit a complaint to HR. If they do not address this appropriately then you may have a claim for a hostile work environment.