Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

The department of justice states VI exhaustion of

Customer Question

The department of justice states for Title VI exhaustion of administrative remedies not required, but don't list the authority. So is it written in the law itself, if not do you know of some binding precedence that supports their assertion?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your post. Kindly review, edit, properly identify the issues and resubmit. Thank you for your cooperation,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
the department of justice states for title vi exhaustion of administrative remedies not required but doesn't list any case law. so to make that statement in a brief without case law or supportive authority would be conclusionary, so do you know of some strong authority with binding precedence that support that statement
Thank you for the information. I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.