Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am writing an IT RFP. What is correct terminology to address

Customer Question

I am writing an IT RFP. What is correct terminology to address Recourse to Gaps revealed during Discovery, Pilot, or Implementation.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1. Can you please explain further what this means: Recourse to Gaps revealed during Discovery, Pilot, or Implementation? 2. Are you the plaintiff or the defendant? 3. Can you provide more background facts as to what happened?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
this is NOT a legal case. I'm writing an IT Request for Proposal and want some binding verbiage for responsibility of costs that could arise if the vendor is not diligent, and consequently there are functional gaps discovered after the contract has been awarded, and we are in the implementation phases.
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if this help or not: Costsa. Describe cost control methods you use and how you establish cost estimates. Include information on determining costs associated with your services.b. List the steps in your standard change order procedure. Feesa. Provide information on your preliminary fee structure based on the scope indicated above, including anticipated reimbursable costs.b. Submit a schedule of hourly rates by employee classification, including terms and rates of overtime for additional work if requested.