Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
91018665

I am a soon to be "displaced" special education teacher. I

Customer Question

I am a soon to be "displaced" special education teacher. I am in good standing with the school system, pay my union dues, I have followed the proper channels in regards ***** ***** bullying at the hands of my principal. No matter whom I have asked about my situation , I am met with, "She must know someone higher up". Her unrealistic demands, her autonomy, which crosses he boundaries of the policies and procedures set forth by the district, falsification of files and accusations, and many more atrocities delivered by her dictatorship of authority. No one from the board has come to check her lies from central office and most teachers are treated as indentured servants. Human resources, the Union and the Pricipal suggests, I should just resign. I know I have legal grounds to file a suit. I have people and paperwork as my trail ,as well as, 2 medical submissions from my doctor. I feel I have grounds for a lawsuit against the school system for knowing allowing this reign
Of terror at the hands of this person.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 7 months ago.
I am sorry to hear that. Yes, I think you would have a basis for the claim. It seems you have already exhausted all administrative options. You should strongly consider retaining an experienced employment law attorney who has experience against school districts. Your claims seem to be hostile work environment and possibly retaliation.