Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Lawyer
Experience:  I have significant experience in employment law.
63724254

Can a private employer permanently delete former employee emails

Customer Question

Can a private employer permanently delete former employee emails upon request as part of a settlement?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2020 replied 11 months ago.
Yes, in a settlement, parties can agree to any terms between the two parties that are not illegal. Here, in a settlement, it should be okay for a party to delete an employee's email.I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.