Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

Unemployment appeal at work by supervisor &

Customer Question

Unemployment appeal for harassment at work by supervisor & other co-worker - CO Hearing Officer changed the reason to quitting employment because of dissatisfaction with a supervisor because I didn't give a reason when I resigned from the position. The HR dept quoted leave policies incorrectly which the Hearing Officer also used as basis for ruling against me.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It is also involves the Federal Government. I was previously RIF'd from my previous position and transferred into this position which I was not trained to do 100%, despite personnel promising that I would be doing the same job I was already doing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Employment Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hearing Officer allowed Employer to appeal my claim 91 days after the 20 day appeal window due to an Organizational title change in the address as the main reason despite the physical location didn't change & the USPS was notified, the claim was the not received. I objected at the beginning of the hearing to that appeal & was turned down by this hearing officer for not wanting to turn over another hearing officer's decision. She then continued with the trial. As the trial continued, over 3 different days, the second trial date, she overruled herself and started with determining if the issue showed good cause and she found it did under CO Reg 12.1.8
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I have carefully reviewed your post. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?