Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I am residing in a nursing home because I was homeless with

Customer Question

I am residing in a nursing home because I was homeless with asthma from the hospital. since last year I was called fat from the mds of the facility, I was falsely accused of fighting when none of the protocol that the facility usually takes to handle the situation happened after I was kicked off the floor I resided on because I wouldn't fall for going to a drug and alcohol rehab place when I have no addiction. I have been on my new floor and starting feb. 2016 my social worker has called me into her office at least once a month if not twice in one day, told me on more than one occasion that my lifestyle is not one that god agrees with and when he comes I know where I'm going. The nurses on staff before nurse gwen came back didn't order my meds have given me other residents meds. I've brought this to the nurses head of nurses administration and so forth and nothing has been done. I have even wrote the state and there were no findings. Just recently I was called in the social workers office and asked as usual what are my plans on leaving since I called the state and expressed that. I didn't say anything about moving to the state. but I went with it and gave her a business card to access living coordinator and she refused to take it. I told another social worker about it and she took the card and went to report the incident to the head of social services we were all called to the office my social worker the other social worker and I just so the head of social services can ask me if I had a problem I said yes I feel like I'm being harassed. This is why I am coming to you I need your advice. when I said that the head of social services told me that it is protocol to call me into the office once a month. I told it doesn't happen with anyone else. she said it does when you write the state. I told her another resident wrote the state and she didn't get pulled in the office. she continued to shake her head side to side as if she was trying to intimidate me. I need your help
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 6 months ago.
I am sorry to read about your difficulties. However, I did not see a specific question. What is your question?