John, Employment Lawyer
Experience:  Exclusively practice labor and employment law.

Got hurt on the job was told that i wasnt its been over a year

Customer Question

Got hurt on the job was told that i wasnt its been over a year and im still hurt and they wont help with medical bills. what do i do?
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
You need to file a claim for workers compensation, which you can do here: The agency will then submit the claim to your employers' insurer, which will investigate and pay/reimburse the medicals and wages lost as a result of the injury.
Expert:  John replied 6 months ago.
I am sending you this follow-up to determine if you require furtherassistance with your matter. I believe I have answered your question tothe best of my abilities. I truly enjoy helping others with my knowledgeand experience, and I believe I provide a valuable service. If you agree that my response was of value to you, please support my endeavor to share my knowledge by providing a positive rating. You have already been charged the full amount for your question. Providing a positive rating will not cost you any additional charge, but it will permit the website to credit me with answering your question. Otherwise, the website does not credit me with answering your question. Thanks.