Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I am 62 years old and have worked in the same company and position

Customer Question

I am 62 years old and have worked in the same company and position for the past 8 years. 2 years ago a new vice president was hired and ever since my job has been intolerable. I understand work environments change, but I feel hostility due to constant changes in policy and job responsible and also things as simple as having to get down on my hands and knees to lock the door at the end of each day. There's more ... but can you tell me what is the best way to find peace in this job without leaving.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  ScottyMacEsq replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Can you tell me if you're part of a union, or if you have a written employment contract in place that is being violated by your employer's actions towards you?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have neither.
Do you have some sort of disability or other physical condition that makes it very difficult to do the things that you're being asked to do? Or is it that you feel it's beneath you or otherwise that you're being asked to do it specifically to demean you?
I see you have not responded in some time. Did you see my follow up question to your issue?
Hello?