Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

I work public school in Philadelphia. I have a principal

Customer Question

I work for a public school in Philadelphia. I have a principal who has constantly try to intimidate me and has made statements such as do you want to lose your job do you want to be sued. As a counselor this makes my job very difficult because I am under daily stress wondering what harassment she will delve out for the day. I have already spoke with my union rep who sees a problem with me filing this claim. My mental and emotional health has deteriorated to the point of weekly therapy visits and constant anxiety attacks. What is your recommendation?
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this website the human rights Commission
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
This is JustAnswer, a question/answer website for legal information. It is NOT the Human Rights Commission. Did you wish to continue?
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Do you believe you were treated differently than other employees due to your race, religion, ethnicity, etc.?