P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  Employment Law Expert

Under Missouri or federal law, a fraudulent concealment

Customer Question

Under Missouri or federal law, a fraudulent concealment claim requires that the plaintiff show what elements? please cite your source
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Can you provide some context? What was hidden?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Defendants concealed its receipt of federal funds to trick the court into ruling under Title VII and wrongful denial of FMLA upon its misrepresentations instead of Title VI where all the arguments would have been meritless. So in addition to concealment, it fail to disclose adverse authority, fail to provide the court with pertinent information, engage in professional misconduct etc. So I will point to fraud upon the court as well. So what are the elements I need to show fraudulent concealment? and if you can, Fraud upon the court. Can you cite your sources? thanks

Thanks for the context...this will make it easier for other expert to assist you. I will opt out, as I do not have the time to pull sources. But if another expert can assist, they will provide you an answer here.