Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.
4460311

Aridia ciprian, wanted to know if I could accused of sleeping

Customer Question

Aridia ciprian, wanted to know if I could accused of sleeping at work if there is no proof or any incident prior to that. Can my supervisor take me to HR with those allegations
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ok my supervisor called me and told me she wants me to sit down with the manager and herself at HR to discuss the sleeping issue. I was shocked to get the call but told her where is the proof I don't sleep at the job and that I was actually pushed by a night supervisor last week when I had my hand on my face but I was awake. Before hanging up with the supervisor I asked her how did getting accused without any proof go all the way to HR without a warning. I expressed to her that I must be getting targeted at work.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Infolawyer replied 8 months ago.
is the employer aware of condition and agreed to reasonably accomodate?