Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

I was off from a municipal employer in California who

Customer Question

I was laid off from a municipal employer in California who was contracted with CalPERS. I also had years of previous CalPERS service as a state employee. Once I was laid off, I retired from CalPERS to generate some income. I subsequently found a job with another state agency and worked for them for 30 days or so.
I was then offered and accepted management job with the federal government. When I left the state agency, I indicated my intent to retire. I am receiving monthly retirement payments, but not my retiree medical benefits. I have recently found that the state agency did not reinstate me, and simply disregarded my most recent CalPERS appointment since is was so brief.
The failure to reinstate me appears to be the basis for my not receiving the retirement medical benefits I have already earned. I am seeking assistance in resolving this matter and repayment of the retiree medical premiums due.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us regarding this issue? Have you received a decision from CALPERS yet?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I really would need more information from you regarding your issue and what you have done so far regarding your decision as I asked.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not get a response to my question or a call, as I requested. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I did not get a phone call request and because you never replied and at least give us the additional facts of your situation and your specific question as we requested, it is impossible to answer someone blindly without knowing their specific questions. However, as the experts are not employees of this site, we cannot refund your money, BUT you can contact customer service at for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The site provides both a guarantee and the option to request a call. I also responded to your follow up questions with additional information, without success. l will work with customer service.
I assure you had I received an actual response to the request for additional information it would have been replied to. However, for some reason whatever response you may have sent did not appear and I sincerely ***** ***** any such technical issue that caused it not to appear.
Best wishes.