Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, BBA, recognized by ABA for excellence.

My name is***** and I will like to know about my

Customer Question

My name is***** and I will like to know about my benefits that I am not getting from my company wile I am here working in Kuwait.
JA: Got it. The Employment Lawyer will know how to help you. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Cost of living allowances,Paid meals, these are only a few of the services that we are not getting here.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Employment Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: There are over 500 employees that are working here with me.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Employment Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There are over 500 employee that are working here and none of us are getting full benefits. Cost of living allowances, Paid meals, Flexible spending accounts, Tuition Reimbursement and so many more.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 6 months ago.
Hello there Donnie ---Can you answer the following questions for me?-1. Are you a member of a union (where a union contract between the union and the company exists setting forth these employee benefits )?-2. Do you have a written employment contract with the employer that guarantees you the same exact benefits in your location as the other company employees have in the US headquarters? If so, do other employees have such contracts also ?-3. Is there an employee handbook which every employee gets at the beginning of employment which states what the company benefits are and that all employees in every location are guaranteed the same employment benefits as those employees who are employed at the US headquarters?-MARY